Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little bastard...




See that adorable ball of fur up there? He broke my headphones today.

That's my neighbours' dog Zach. Her son has a lot of courage to try and walk the monster, considering he's like...half the kid's size and way to hyperactive for words.

Anyway. Zach kind of loves me, and whenever he sees me on his morning walk the reaction he has is a lot of jumping and attempted licking. When he saw me this morning the only difference was this time, his paw caught on part of my headphones and ripped them right out of my ears.

The two little rubber buds attached to the headphones popped off them and fell into the grass. I found one of them, but the other one was a lost cause. I wanted to get to the bus on time so I started on my way.

But when I pressed the play button, my right earbud wasn't working.

It ticks me off a lot. They're not particularly good headphones, nor are they expensive, but they're the only ones I have and my music needs to be blaring over the bus noises. It's not even worth asking the neighbour in question to pay for them, though I think she should be the one walking the dog, so it doesn't jump all over people.

Oh! Because I have much nerd love, I have to post this. I've been humming it for pretty much days... And I just have to.


*Mutters* But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done, and you make a neat gun. For the people who are still alive.

Still alive...

Still alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment