Saturday, October 16, 2010

*Confusion*

I don't understand why, when I'm on my homepage for my blog, all my writing looks like a paragraph-less wall of text trying to destroy and eat the readers soul.

However, if you click on that same post, it magically transforms into the readable segments that I intended.

.....

So my dad took my laptop cord to toronto yesterday.

See, I got a pre-owned Laptop for my program (graphic design) which is better pretty much all around then the one the college recommended. Better hard drive, faster and so on. however the one thing I noticed as soon as I got it
was the wire near the little magnetic part that plugs into the computer was bent. After about a month, a small black spot began to form on the otherwise pristine white cord.

Within what was pretty much two weeks my cord had turned from that, to this.


(Not my picture)

every time I tried to use it, much wiggling and adjusting had to take place. The light would flick on and off with every movement, and I was afraid to tell my dad because usually when something bad happens to the laptop, it's most certainly my fault. This time it wasn't, but I was terrified my dad wouldn't see it that way.

Anyway. He took it to toronto to get it replaced, and now the new one I have seems to let me use the laptop, but not charge the battery. Every time i pull the cord out I get my reserve battery power message. Looks like dad my be taking another trip to Toronto.



No comments:

Post a Comment