Saturday, November 13, 2010

Internet musings, more photos (hopefully) and a huge helping dash of Neighbors sucking.

I don't understand how or why, but apparently the upstairs bathroom gets four bars of internet while the upstairs living room barely gets one. I'm confused by this. The bathroom is.....twelve steps away from the living room. Yes, I totally got up and walked to the living room just to count. Wouldn't you?

Thinking about it now, even my bedroom gets two bars, and it's....four steps from here (I got up again). I'm thinking of getting up with my laptop and testing where the great internet ends and the shitty internet begins. But that requires a lot of wandering somewhere and pausing until I can see the change in the bars, and I'm pretty sure my dad already thinks I'm insane. So I might hold off until a day he's not home.

Second half of my photo shoot is happening today. I get a mom-approved reason to call in sick to work. I work at twelve-thirty, but the first half of the shoot is from ten to eleven and the second half is from five to six... I think.

I don't have to go, really. I have all the pictures I need, but I'm doing it so if Evee can't get her sister to model for her she won't just be taking pictures of the lights. I think it's rather nice of me, considering I could be working and making some money. But oh well.

My neighbor N doesn't like me anymore. She used to be okay with me, but she has me on Facebook and I wrote an angry status about my mother that at one point called her a bitch. It was stupid, yes, but I'm used to only my friends caring about my facebook status and not anyone else. And most people know that yes, my mom is an insane bitch. This doesn't mean I don't love her. She just seems to choose the wrong battles. I got in trouble last week for throwing a piece of useless cardboard in the recycling.

Yep. For cleaning up. That's what I got in trouble for. You see my point?

But now, whenever N calls the house and realizes it's me she (too) politely asks if my mom is home and if she can talk to her. She used to ask me how school was going, or how The Boyfriend and I are doing, but now she just quickly asks for my mother and says nothing else.

Not that I really care. The woman has three kids and all of them are stuck up little shits who can apparently do no wrong. I've never really liked any of them except the youngest, B.

Ni is a year younger then me but we have nothing in common, because he's honestly a jerk. He got into Queens and continually rubbed my nose in it until any of my friends who got into Queens had a diminished reputation in my eyes. He is so high an mighty its not even funny anymore, just pathetic. My parents make fun of him too, that's how bad he is.

The doesn't mean they don't compare me to him at every opportunity. "K got into Queens! Why aren't you in Queens?" "K just got his G2. You don't have yours. You should be doing that." Oh whatever, mom and dad. K is also a fucking asshole, want me to get on that too? N's just as bad. She was in my backyard when I mentioned I was taking the bus to work, to meet up with The Boyfriend and go to a movie. N came out with this little gem. "Well K was just about to leave, but I'm sure he'd give you a ride. He loves carting 20-year-old girls around!" She then proceeded to laugh as if it were the funniest thing ever.

I don't think it's the funniest thing ever. I think it's insulting, and I'm glad you don't know how much of a pain your kids were turning into. You'd probably die realizing you turned you son into a stuck-up little jerk who thinks it's okay to call me fat while playing the video game I bought for my brother on the PlayStation I helped pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment